Originally from Milton Keynes, I’m now based in the East Midlands, with a client base from London to Edinburgh and lots in between.
I’ve had over 14 years of diverse experience in the design industry, working for agencies and publishers in varying roles from illustration to magazine design.
For the last 7 years I have been working as a freelance designer, growing a solid client base, including start-ups, SMEs and providing remote support for design and marketing teams. My business has grown organically, with the vast majority of my clients coming from customer referrals and word of mouth.
How can I help your business?
With my extensive experience in the design industry, I can offer you many of the same professional and reliable services as an agency, but at a fraction of the cost. Providing your business or organisation with high quality creative solutions, and effective results.
- I can help you through the whole process from concept to print
- Affordable and competitive pricing
- Happy to liaise with your suppliers, such as printers, photographers or developers, if required
- The same professional and reliable service you would receive from an agency
- I provide remote support for in-house design teams
- A design service as and when you need it, allowing your team to expand when necessary
Printed documents, included leaflets, brochures and publications.
Company branding process from logos to brand guideline documents.
Web / Digital Design
Website and app UI design, advertising banners and social media graphics.
From characters to products, on pixels or paper I create bespoke illustrations