Jemma Pentney Graphic Design is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and will never be sold, rented or made public.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 21st May 2018.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information, including email address and telephone number
- Details about your business / enquiry
- Tracking site visits via:
The legal basis to collect/process your data:
- If you are an existing customer in a contract with Jemma Pentney Graphic Design.
- You have consented to receive marketing from me (eg, newsletter sign up)
- Or a legitimate reason, such as you have requested a quote, and your details need to be entered into my accounts software to produce your estimate.
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your requirements to provide you with a quotation and/or answer any questions you may have, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Communication: Contact via online form (name, tel, email) or via direct email, will only be used to deal with your enquiry. It comes directly to me and is not stored on my website. If you contact me by telephone, I will store your information in order to allow me to process the enquiry and respond at a later date.
- Internal record keeping: eg Invoice / accounts records, as legally required by HMRC.
- Processing: The information you give me will be entered into my CRM/accounting software, should you require a quotation or convert to a customer.
- Marketing: I would occasionally like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. I use an external system called Mailchimp to provide this service. While your email address remains within the MailChimp database, you may receive periodic newsletter-style emails from me. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. There will be an unsubscribe link in each newsletter or you can contact me at email@example.com If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining my email newsletter.
How I may use your information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services or products.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
This website is hosted on a server owned by TSOHOST. The server is kept up to date and has round the clock monitoring.
For your peace of mind all traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your web browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.This means that all data transmitted via this website is fully encrypted, so your data is safe and secure. You should see the green padlock in your browser to confirm this.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
I use minimal third parties to process personal data on my behalf. For example analytics providers. These third parties have been carefully chosen and, to the best of my belief and understanding, all of them comply with current legislation.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible, at the above email address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.